Pre-selling for P800 until February 16, 2021 only. Regular price of P880 will be applied after the said date.
Oras nang magpahinga sa mga pahina.
Pahin(g)a is your everyday companion and reminder to slow down and get meaningful rest. Together with psychologist Meg Yarcia and artist Ivan Reverente, this 206-page undated journal lets you breathe and rediscover the beauty of small restful moments with every page.
Pahin(g)a's daily pages feature the following sections that center on making rest a part of everyday life: Word Spotlight; Focus, Musings, and Ideas to Slow Down; How am I Feeling (with emotion stickers); and Quick Breather (simple activities to keep you grounded during the day).
5.5 x 7.75 inches
Removable and reusable vegan leather cover available in nine calming colors (limited batch of only 50-55 pieces per color)
- 206 pages with backpocket
- Full-color monthly dividers featuring artworks of Ivan Reverente and Kyla dela Torre
- Undated daily pages so you can start whenever you want
- Plenty of dotted blank pages for expressing your thoughts
- Activity pages that are designed to rest the mind
- 2 sheets of full-color stickers
- 2 sheets of origami paper
- Exclusive Looking for Juan promo vouchers
Artworks by Ivan Reverente and Kyla dela Torre
Words by Meg Yarcia and Monica Antonio
BUY ONE, DONATE TWO! Every purchase of this journal is matched with two book donations to children from poor and underprivileged communities in the country in support for CANVAS' One Million Books for One Million Filipino Children Campaign.